- All maps submitted must be for the osu! gamemode. Other contests for other gamemodes will appear later in 2017.
- All submitted difficulties must adhere to the Ranking Criteria as closely as possible. Small mistakes and issues that can be fixed post-contest will not be judged too harshly. This isn't an Aspire contest!
- You must map at least three (3) difficulties in an appropriate spread as per the Ranking Criteria, either ENH (easy, normal and hard) or NHI (normal, hard, insane).
- You may map one (1) expert level difficulty for your set if you are mapping an NHI spread, for an end spread of NHIE. You are not REQUIRED to create an expert level difficulty for your set if you do not want to.
- No more than four (4) difficulties may be submitted under any circumstances.
- Collaboration is allowed, but only the submitter of the set will receive credit for the prizes.
- Difficulty names must only be the name of the respective difficulty. Things like 'Monstrata's spicy triangles' or 'pishifat's Expert' are not allowed.
- Maps and sets submitted to the contest must not be uploaded to the BSS until the contest has concluded and the winners have been announced.
Download the pre-timed contest osz file here.
Consult the news post for details on prizes and more.
Enter below, and good luck!
Please login to enter the contest.