1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
I just realised that osu! signature doesn't have its own thread in the forums and it may be more convenient for people to post in a thread rather than contacting me by PM to report issues or ask questions.

So here it is.

Post everything related to osu! signature here!
http://osusig.ppy.sh/


If you notice your language is incomplete, horribly translated or isn't offered on osusig, please go to this translation spreadsheet and edit/add your language! No account needed. I usually update the website within 24 hours.
posted
Isn't there another method to doing so? I remember when I first made my account, I had a option to add that as a signature. Anyhow, why isn't this implemented in edit signature in settings. That would make things less complicated and simpler.
posted
You can access it by hovering over your name in your profile. Not exactly obvious, but better than an intrusive link.
posted
I guess this will change in the next version of the website. I don't know how though.

Btw osusig is dead at the moment, probably because of these recent events on osu! so don't be surprised if sigs aren't loading right now.
Back up.
posted
hello can i suggest
people would probably use it more if you allowed users to upload and use their own images and choose where to position the text
the images are automatic resize
something like "Custome Signature"
http://www.bbgaming.ro/custom like this
posted
This is not what osusig has been designed for. It is meant to be simple (hence the headline: "as easy as 1-2-3"), so your feature will not happen.

If you want your very own signature and if you know the basics of PHP, you can build your own, it isn't very complicated.
posted
[lucky:1337][/lucky:1337]
people would probably use it more if you allowed users to upload and use their own images and choose where to position the text
the images are automatic resize
something like "Custome Signature"
http://www.bbgaming.ro/custom like this[/quote]
[profile:1337][/profile:1337]
posted
posted
posted

XPJ38 wrote:

I just realised that osu! signature doesn't have its own thread in the forums and it may be more convenient for people to post in a thread rather than contacting me by PM to report issues or ask questions.

So here it is.

Post everything related to osu! signature here!
http://osusig.ppy.sh/


If you notice your language is incomplete, horribly translated or isn't offered on osusig, please go to this translation spreadsheet and edit/add your language! No account needed. I usually update the website within 24 hours.



mY AVATAR IS NOT UPDATING.... WHY? i CHANGED IT several weeks ago.....
posted

Benson_Miakoun wrote:



mY AVATAR IS NOT UPDATING.... WHY? i CHANGED IT several weeks ago.....


just wait..
posted
Your avatar is a BMP image, which unfortunately is not supported by osusig. Only JPEG, PNG, GIF files are supported.
I might support this file type in the future, but in the meantime could you convert your avatar to PNG?

I've done it for you for convenience:



Change your avatar for this one and wait a few hours for the sig to refresh.
posted
Thank you!!!!!
posted
I need help I have the correct code already but still the box wont collapse and nothing can be seen

here :
Welcome Stalker

It's Me!
[img]
http://puu.sh/qbGqn/2eb135a9a9.jpg
[/img]


please help me T^T

but all it shows is the link :(:(:(:?:?:?
posted

simply_meh wrote:

I need help I have the correct code already but still the box wont collapse and nothing can be seen

please help me T^T

but all it shows is the link :(:(:(:?:?:?


hmm i think you wrong place,
but
wrong code



right code



so don't make
[centre]what tje fuk[/centre]
after
[img]google.com/logo.png[/img]

this make code didn't work
Please login to reply.